Use of personal information
Definition of personal information
The Realize Group defines personal information as information related to an individual such as their name, date of birth, postal address, email address and password (information that on its own cannot be used to identify an individual, but by simply matching it with other information, allows a specific individual to be identified).
Managing personal information
To ensure that our clients’ personal information is accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information, the Realize Group has taken the necessary steps, such as maintaining security systems, developing control structures and thorough employee training, to implement safety measures and provide strict control over personal information.
Handling of personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by our clients will be used for the purposes defined below:
(1) Providing information pertaining to notifications about providing services provided by the Realize Group and related services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”), as well as for launching, renewing and terminating these Services.
(2) Conducting surveys about these Services.
(3) Providing support for and maintaining these Services.
(4) Confirming the condition of these Services after usage.
(5) Notifications, sales activities and marketing activities using email messages and other methods about other services provided by the Realize Group and other companies.
(6) Marketing, research and analysis for the purpose of improving and enriching the quality of these Services.
(7) Contacting clients and notifying them about our services
(8) Responding to inquiries to the Realize Group
(9) Responding to violations of the Realize Group’s regulations
(11) Other dealings that are reasonably required to perform services provided by the Realize Group
Prohibition of sharing or disclosing personal information with third parties
The Realize Group handles its clients’ personal information with utmost care and will not disclose personal information to a third party with the exception of the following cases:
・We have the client’s consent
・In order to provide a service requested by the client, we need to disclose their personal information to a service provider to whom we have outsourced the service
・We have a legal obligation to disclose personal information
Disclosing, correcting and suspending use of personal information
The Realize Group will respond appropriately if it receives a request from the person in question to disclose, correct or suspend the use of their personal information that we have obtained. For details about the request procedure, please make an inquiry to the contact point listed below.
Changes to regulations and notifications
Please note that we may revise these regulations as necessary. In such case, users will not be notified. Please refer to this page when visiting our website for the latest information.
Handlers of personal information
Personal information is handled by the Realize Group and its partner companies who have signed a nondisclosure agreement with us. Please contact the following for inquires related to the handling of personal information by our services.
Realize Company Inc.
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 34th Floor, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6134